Since 2007, Galvatech 2000MC has been the master distributor in North America for the distribution of a new technology for cold galvanizing metals
- Origins of the Rust-Anode® Technology; The original formulation dating from 1954 used exclusively by the military forces of NATO, was declassified from the military at the start of the year’s 2000 and rendered available to civil use. This technology has evolved to the polyvalent Rust-Anode® Primer in 2009.
- The Rust-Anode® Technology allows for on-site reloading of zinc on new or older galvanized structures damaged by rust and/or corrosion
- The Rust-Anode® Technology offers the same performances as hot dip galvanization
- We offer corrosion specialist and Nace certified expert services
- We have invented and patented the Galvajet 2500LR® allowing a for a highly efficient application of the Rust-Anode® product. Note, that it is also possible to use standard equipment for the Rust-Anode® Primer product.
- We have a network of 15 experience certified distribution points scattered mainly across the provinces of Quebec, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Labrador and New Brunswick.
- We have a network of 17 experience certified applicators scattered mainly across the provinces of Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Ontario.
- Our main sectors of activity are: electrical and communications networks (pylon, dam etc.), transportation, maritime and railway transport, infrastructure, equipment, buildings, bridges, water purification system, etc.
Our mission is to solve rust and corrosion problems in a sustainable way thus doing our share for the environment giving a second life to existing structures.
We will make the Rust-Anode Technology known to the world!
Promotional video for the Rust-Anode Technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUFZxCwhK4c&t=27s
Our team, our strength!
Our team at your service
Galvatech 2000MC relies on the experience, expertise and team spirit of its team.
Highly qualified specialized personnel, administrative personnel and direction is the recipe for our success!
NB Power, NB
NS Power, NS
Parc Canada, QC
Sociétés des traversiers, QC
Voie maritime du Saint-Laurent, QC
Ministère du Transport du Québec QC
Ministère du Transport de l’Ontario, ON